Brewed for Your Lips: Coffee Lip Balm Bliss
Coffee lovers rejoice! Our premium CO2 extracted essential oils from the Coffea arabica are sourced from India and have the most delicious coffee aroma you can imagine!
Combined with the richly moisturizing benefits of natural ingredients like shea butter, coconut oil, and beeswax, our french press lip balm is a non-toxic treat for your lips to enjoy.
Petroleum And Fragrance Free Lip Balm
Fontana is dedicated to bringing non-toxic products to all of our customers, and our lip balms are no exception.
Starting with what we learned from our line of candles, we hand-pour our lip balms, made from non-toxic ingredients like coconut oil and beeswax – hydrating and lip-safe for everyday use! And you can feel even better knowing that all of our lip balms are MADE SAFE® certified, ensuring they contain only ingredients that are safe for you and for the environment.
We’ve infused our lip balm base with essential oils extracted from arabica beans for a pure, french press aroma
French Press Coffee: Cocus Nucifera (coconut oil), Vitellaria paradoxa (shea butter), Apis Mellifeca (beeswax), Coffea arabica SC02 extract (coffee oil)
MADE SAFE® certified. Free of any and all toxins known or suspected to harm human health, animals, or ecosystems!
How To Apply Our Lip Balm
- Prepare Your Lips: Gently remove any dry skin for a smooth base.
- Expose the Balm: Press the tube's base to show a bit of the balm.
- Apply Smoothly: Slide the balm over your lips, using the blend of coconut oil, beeswax, and shea butter.
- Press Together: Close your lips to spread the balm evenly.
- Use as Required: Apply again when your lips need extra care.
For external use only. Do not consume. We recommend using up to a year after opening.